Request a Quotation from Thorn Island
We prefer email for an initial enquiry – just send a brief outline of what you want and we’ll get back to you reasonably quickly.
Your request for a free quotation for your book should cover the following at a minimum:
- Title of book (or working title)
- Number of words (word count)
- Number of illustrations (if any)
- Format (MS Word preferred but other word-processing formats should be OK)
- The service or services you require (choose from the list here)
- A short excerpt (3 to 5 pages) from your book (as an attachment to your email)
We will assume that your manuscript will have been properly edited and proof-read when we receive it … unless you include these services in your request for a quotation.
Your free quotation will not put you under any obligation to accept the offer we will send you. In fact we encourage you to shop around using our quotation as a basis for comparison.
To a request a quotation, simply send an email containing the above information to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Of course, you can always call us, if you prefer, on:
087-4163688 (from Ireland) or +353-87-4163688 (from other countries)
Or fill in this form.